The SSHA Manual for Sexual Health Advisers
The Department of Health has provided funding to the Society for Sexual Health Advisers (SSHA) to assist them in the production of this manual. It is presented in PDF format.
© Society of Sexual Health Advisers 2004. This publication is copyright but may be freely reproduced for the purpose of providing sexual health promotion and care.
Download the manual
- Download complete manual (PDF, 1.95mb)
- Download Section A: Partner notification (PDF, 656kb)
- Download Section B: Managing sexual infections (PDF, 429kb )
- Download Section C: Counselling in health adviser practice (PDF, 732kb )
- Download Section D: Legal and professional framework (PDF, 596kb)
- Download Section E: Community settings (PDF, 375kb )
- Download Section F: Sexual health promotion (PDF, 481kb )
- Download Section G: Working with specific groups (PDF, 466kb )
AMICUS HEALTH Sector
40 Bermondsey Street
London SE1 3UD
Tel: 020 7939 7000